Kareena plans to surprise fans on Facebook

Kareena has never been net savvy. But thanks to fans on social-networking sites, she has decided to get on the net. But just for a while.

This week Kareena plans to give her fans on Facebook, a big surprise.

Kareena plans to get on the networking site for about 30 minutes 'to say hello' to her fans. She may even break her resolve not to become a member of the networking site. And who knows, she may even get over her reservations about starting her own website.

"I've been repeatedly told that I've the maximum number of fans and well-wishers on Facebook. I could never find the time to connect with them. More importantly, I was too shy. I can't bring myself to answer over-specific questions on my activities, where I am, what I do, eat, etc," said Bebo.

It was Saif Ali Khan and director Imtiaz Ali who informed Kareena of the massive fan following she has on Facebook and how imperative it was for her to reach out to those trying to reach out through social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Nazriya turns producer for Fahadh Faasil’s

Nazriya’s making a comeback to Mollywood on multiple fronts! The actress, who has been away from showbiz since her wedding to  Fahadh  F...