Gopika is pregnant

Gopika is pregnant in Dileep’s new film Swa Le (Swantham Lekhakan), directed by cameraman turned director P.Sukumar.

Gopika plays the role of Dileep a journalist’s wife in the film.

Gopika says: “It was my husband Akhilesh who after hearing the story of Swa Le, asked me to do the film. I have given 15 days for the film which should be completed by July 15. I have to go back to Ireland to celebrate my first Wedding Anniversary for which my husband has made elaborate preparations.”

On asked whether she will be doing any more films in Malayalam and Tamil, Gopika said: “Not immediately. But if the right script comes around and if all goes well, may do another film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Nazriya turns producer for Fahadh Faasil’s

Nazriya’s making a comeback to Mollywood on multiple fronts! The actress, who has been away from showbiz since her wedding to  Fahadh  F...